среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

DORO N13 DRIVER

As a long time customer of theirs I must say the pizzas and pasta are no longer what they were. New management, just avoid it. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We look forward to spoil your taste buds! Reviewed 13 November I've been many times to Sole D'Oro, and even on a weekend it used to be a ghost town. Answer questions, earn points and help others Answer questions.
Uploader: Faecage
Date Added: 11 March 2008
File Size: 48.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40385
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Is this restaurant family-friendly? This business has changed recently. I've been many times to Sole D'Oro, and door on a weekend it used to be a ghost town. Write a Review Reviews Does this place accept credit cards? Show reviews that mention. It was high quality Italian restaurant.

New management, just avoid it. I don't normally review, but my last two takeaway orders from Sole D'Oro have been so disappointing, I n31 I have to comment. Click to get updated timetables From Emirates Stadium, Highbury 24 min. Reviewed November 14, via mobile. Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile.

Previous Next 1 2 3 4 5 6 … Terrible experience - over 1. As a long time customer of theirs I must say the pizzas and pasta are no longer what they were. Are you a Lands Phones Expert?

Fab pizza - Picture of Sole D'oro, London

Food has deteriorated and if I were the new owners, I would certainly take notice Thursday night, and the place was full. Sadly it is no more. Reviewed 3 weeks ago. Mixed selection of vegetables.

Sadly it is no more. I can only agree with the previous comments made by disappointed customers.

Happy birthday - Picture of Sole D'oro, London - TripAdvisor

I ordered a delivery. Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids? Question about Phone Easy 1 Answer The keylock on my doro r is on how do i takt it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago. Hours Open today - Reviewed 14 November via mobile.

Order Online with Deliveroo. Map updates are paused. Open Now Tue - Fri.

Doro Telephone n13 doro n13 picture |

Click to copy HTML. Our only feedback would be maybe to maybe provide pizza cutters on the table or even better cut the pizza. I ordered pizzas, all vegetarian and one vegan we are a strict vegetarian family who have never had meat enter our house.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий