суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

CREATIVE FATAL1TY HS-1000 USB GAMING HEADSET DRIVER DOWNLOAD

With Creative ALchemy, you can:. Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. My computer recognized the headset just fine although I cannot plug it into a USB splitter - I must plug it directly into my computer for it to be recognized. I like the quick reset button if you mess up, and it allows to compare the sound from the default setting to any other setting you want to compare it to at a very quick pace. For more details, read the rest of this web release note. Some people complained about the blinking red LED when the mic is off, though it's not very bright and is more of a reminder that the mic is off than anything which I have forgotten to turn the mic on a few times. Please try your search again later.
Uploader: Nebar
Date Added: 18 May 2008
File Size: 46.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67252
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Also, the microphone cord features in-line controls enabling you to easily adjust your sound level, or mute the mic on the fly for private conversations.

Headphones Headphones Form Cerative. And after you've finished gaming, you can detach the microphone and use the HS to listen to your favorite tunes. As a result of this design flaw, I've had to downgrade my rating from ten 10 stars down to five 5 stars. Hurts around ears, can't wear for an hour without adjusting multiple times. This means i always have to wear the headset unless i feel like reinstalling. East Dane Designer Men's Fashion.

Customers who viewed this item also viewed. It seems the extra cost goes to the comfortable design rather than crystal clear voice quality.

Also, the headphones tend to make my ears get hot over time. East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. However the mic is atrocious.

Please enter the text in the following text field. I treat the headset carefully because of the price, but I'm not really worried about anything on it breaking. The sounds come through perfectly fine.

Your ears and head will likely get a little achy after wearing these awhile, though compared to some headphones for me it's bearable: I love the velvet ear pads as I can't stand the fake leather crap. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.

Creative Worldwide Support > Fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset HS

Creative Gaming Headsets Driver 1. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now.

Cosmetically, the HS very closely mimics the older model. View Cart Proceed to checkout. Have you ever been too noisy with your surround sound for your PC when playing various different games at times past certain bed times?

When I came across the creative headset, I thought and thought Finally I decided the only other thing I could do was uninstall my sound card. Although this probably improves the robustness of the set. Possible volume problems on some systems. For more details, read the rest of this web release note. The ear cushions are not oversized, and the picture shown here make fatal1t look like a typical headset, but they are in fact around-the-ear headsets.

So, anywhere this headset touches your head, it is with a soft cushion.

Fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset HS-1000

So with the horrible comfortability where do I settle on this product? You may encounter a Found New Hardware notification. Support for such products is limited to online materials, such as Knowledgebase Solutionsdrivers, application updates and product documentations available on the Creative Customer Support website. The headset broke after it was sat on. A hum like this one seems normal and acceptable in Ventrilo, anyway.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий