понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

6150SE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS DRIVER

I'd expect this from someone with 1 post who just jumped in from Google and felt compelled to register and offer his two cents , but jeez Bring back the main forum list. This is what I have. How are you even running vista? There was a recent post before before my post. I was gonna say, who the hell has a
Uploader: Arasar
Date Added: 26 February 2006
File Size: 57.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35700
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I 61500se put a Phenom quad in it because it's currently using a Sempron, which sucks, but she just uses it to stream movies, with the occasional web design, so it works for her.

Here we go I'll just toss in my 2 cent worth. Don't even bother with the DX9 cards anymore.

Drivers | GeForce

I have a slim computer case and put one of my spare mother boards in it, this board has the video card built in. UNless you meant MB.

It's on the front page. Such as some of the unity games found on Kongregate.

Hofflehoff Is that a Compaq? Thanks a lot for the help. I just went the cheap route, bought him a Athlon x4 2. It was low and fit in with the rest of the consoles and cable boxes.

If you want a card to play games at a decent frame rate then I'd cash in my money for a Graphcs GTS. How are you even running vista? The phenom x3 or x4 is what I'm thinking, just to give her a little bump in performance.

Specs for the GeForce 6150SE

The video worked perfect for the job. Yeah, low profile cases makes it difficult. This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bring back the main forum list. Its level of use would be light 3D gaming. It was strictly for the entertainment stand.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce SEIs this any good for PC gaming? - PC/Mac/Linux Society - GameSpot

What are your other specs? Dx10 is not even close to full swing yet. After getting all put back together and updated it was running great, but I think that has more to do with the Radeon that I put on it.

I'm not sure how much money youare willing to spend and all cause I don't have that much and I had the gt oc card before this one and when I whnet to this one at least I saw a difference. Thanks for the reply. Help would be much appreciated: It's a am2 mobo, so there are only a few upgrade options. I was gonna say, who the hell has a I'd expect this from someone with 1 post who just jumped in from Google and felt compelled to register and offer his two centsbut jeez You can grab an gt or xton newegg.

intgerated

Arronaxxx Follow Forum Posts: GarGx1 Follow Forum Posts: Hofflehoff What do you mean by 2 gigs of memory? The gts is pretty much a dx9 card, because it cannot do dx10 either even though it says it can.

Elviathan Follow Forum Posts: I have a low profile in my wifes Compaq media pc.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий